Summer Golf Camps
2013 Dates - SIGN UP
|week 1:||June 2-8, 2013||tournament: HJGT Falcon's Fire - June 8-10|
|week 2:||June 9-15, 2013||tournament: GOJGT MetroWest - June 15-16|
|week 3:||June 16-22, 2013||tournament: No tournament|
|week 4:||June 23-29, 2013||tournament: PJGT Reunion Resort - June 29-30|
|week 5:||June 30-July 6, 2013||tournament:HJGT Eagle Creek - July 6-7|
|week 6:||July 7-13, 2013||tournament:GOJGT Disney - July 13-14|
|week 7:||July 14-20, 2013||tournament:CJT Jr British Open - July 21-22|
|week 8:||July 21-27, 2013||tournament:PJGT Orange Lake - July 27-28|
|week 9:||July 28-Aug 3, 2013||tournament: GOJGT Orange County Nat'l - Aug 3-4|
Have fun. Make friends. Better your game.
The Gary Gilchrist Golf Academy's weekly summer golf camps provide the perfect opportunity for junior golfers to experience what our comprehensive training program is all about. Following the same philosophy as our Full-Time Junior Program, Summer Training Golf Camps at the Gary Gilchrist Golf Academy encompass all areas of the game and are specifically tailored to each student's needs. Students gain an understanding of where their strengths lie and how to continue improving. We give students invaluable knowledge they can take home with them and welcome kids of all ages.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
SUMMER GOLF CAMPS PROGRAM INCLUDES
- Gilchrist's "Train Like a Champion" training system at GGGA's world-class facility near Orlando, Florida
- Swing video analysis, development plan and golf instruction featuring full swing techniques, range drills, short game (chipping/pitching, bunker shots, lob shots), putting & golf course management
- Golf-specific fitness training
- "Think Like a Champion" Mental Training Program
- Golf at Mission Inn Resort and club - two championship courses
- Weekend tournaments: HJGT, GOJGT, PJT and CJT (additional cost, see GGGA summer tournament schedule)
- Housing in GGGA's luxurious townhomes
- GGGA apparel package
Summer Golf Camp Accommodations
- 5 days/6 nights (Sunday through Friday) accommodations (boarding students only)
- Sunday Orientation and Dinner
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, Monday through Friday (lunch only for non-boarding students)
- Transportation to and from the Orlando Airport is available for an additional fee (boarding students only)
- Special non-boarding summer rate at Mission Inn Resort - $115/night (includes breakfast) Call 800-874-9053 to make reservation; be sure to request our Gilchrist Academy rate
Summer Golf Camp Check-in & Check-out procedure
(camp weeks run Sunday afternoon to Saturday morning)
- Check-in from 1:00pm to 5:00pm at GGGA Office
- Camp Orientation (dinner included): Sunday at 6:00pm
- Check-out by 11:00am
Students staying multiple weeks
- Sunday Night following check-in: orientation and dinner
- Saturday morning: 11:00am check-out: breakfast and dinner are not included for non-boarding students
Summer Golf Camp Additional Information
- International students wishing to attend GGGA summer camp are required to obtain a tourist visa in order to gain entry into the U.S. For more detailed information, please visit the U.S. Department of State Web site.
- Boarding rates include Monday through Friday golf instruction, fitness training, all meals and accommodations. Non-boarding rates include Monday through Friday golf instruction, fitness training and lunch.