The college process can be a tricky process to maneuver, that's why GGGA works closely with every student and their family. Our ultimate goal is helping our students attend the college that is the best fit for them academically and athletically.
A fundamental element in the development of our golfers is the educational partnership we have with Montverde Academy, a world-renowned private college prep school. It is one of Florida's leading independent private schools with a history of producing high performing student-athletes.
Having that strong academic background is key in obtaining a college golf scholarship and is definitely a great first step.
By choosing the College Assitance Program Package, each student from GGGA will receive a college golf profile, get help with college visits (with GGGA chaperone), developing a swing video, their tournament schedule, resume, and cover letter, so they can better their chances of playing collegiate golf.
For more information and pricing on the GGGA College Assistance Package, please contact us at 866-639-9099.
- Anna Sophia Bohmer, Florida State University
- Eliott Azoulay, Stetson University
- Muka Chansue, UCLA
- George Qian, Carnegie Mellon University
- Jose Hernandez, Lamar University
- Thomas Henderson, Old Dominion University
- Luis Medina, New Mexico State University
- Takashi Murayama, University of Hawaii Hilo
- Pedro Romero, Flagler College
- Sophie Cao, Appalachian State University
- Wenny Chang, Lamar University
- Eduardo Coghlan, Northwood University
- Luis Hernandez, Queens University of Charlotte
- Tim Tian, Limestone University
- Alejandra Velasco, Nove Southeastern University
- Tong Wang, Nova Southeastern University
- Maxime Blandin, Southern Methodist University
- Jamie Yun, Auburn University
- Scott Gilbertson, Limestone University
- Arthur Edelman, Denver University
- Tomas Herr, Limestone University
- Gonzalo Rubio, University of North Texas
- Jeffrey Cox, Fordham University
- Jessel Mohammed, Flagler University
- Nick Reach, University of Georgia (center)
- Jason Roets, University of North Texas
- Nicole Marino, Florida Atlantic University
- Peter Valasek, Coastal Carolina University
- Victor Doka, University of Denver
- Brittany Marquez, Harding University
- Audrey Monssoh, University of Arkansas (left)
- Monifa Sealy, University of Central Florida (right)
- Maia Schechter, University of North Carolina